Ever thought about company mobile phones for your business? We have put together 8 reasons to why they can be very beneficial for you and your colleges.
- When working from home you need your teams to stay connected, good communication when your teams are geographically split is essential to success in this climate.
- You do not need structured cabling around your house to talk to your customers or colleges.
- Working from home shouldn’t have to restrict home workers to the room they’ve got their desk phone in.
- As companies adopt a safe 50/50 working from home/Office approach, taking a mobile to and from office is better than your desk phone
- Access your calendars and schedules on the move / remotely
- Be available at crucial times, deadlines, emergencies, on call, medical industry, life, and death, etc.
- Reliable / Faster connectivity than some fixed connections in rural areas
- Connect with clients via social media on mobiles, such as LinkedIn, etc. quickly and efficiently, as you know with social media if there’s a relevant story that breaks or news that needs to be spread, ‘if you’re not first, your last!’