NEC MyCalls Contact Centres
A host of features at your fingertips
NEC MyCalls contact centre provides a powerful Automatic Call distribution system to help manage your call traffic.
The MyCalls supervisor screen display gives a detailed real-time view of essential information required to run an effective call centre including agent activity and key service parameters like numbers of callers in queue and call waiting times.
The ACD manages multiple queues, distributing calls, using a set of logical rules to evenly spread workloads based on skill sets. Additional alarms are provided to help manage ACD activity efficiently, for example An aerial view of agent activity is ideal for supervisors and can be displayed on a plasma screen.
To ensure service levels are maintained supervisors can log additional agents into ACD queues from their own teams or from other departments, which offer similar skill-sets. This is all arranged simply and quickly from the supervisor’s MyCalls desktop.
Supervisor Activity Display
The MyCalls supervisor screen display gives a detailed real-time view not just of agent activity but also about key service parameters like numbers of callers in queue and call waiting times.
Supervisors can log additional agents into ACD queues from their own teams or from other departments, to cater for busy times and improve overall productivity, from the supervisor’s MyCalls desktop.
Alarms provided enable supervisors to easily manage workloads and flows with alerts when certain criteria is reached, such as maximum queue lengths and wait times, enabling them to make necessary changes.
Supervisors can configure their displays to show the statistics that are most important to them and have these displayed on agent screens or wallboards to help performance management alongside detailed activity reports and call recordings.
- Improve the customer experience – Full call centre functionality built around NEC ACD technology enhances customer experience.
- Increase Productivity – Real-time information and activity reports provides essential information for agent performance and training. Skills training can be enhanced by the detailed activity reports generated by MyCalls and used in conjunction with call recordings made using MyCalls Call Recorder. queue overflow warnings or maximum times that agents may remain in a given state, e.g., after call activities (often referred to as ‘wrap up’).
- Share information – Supervisors are also able to select and configure performance statistics to appear on agent screens or on wallboards to drive performance and service levels.
- Predictive Abandonment – Intelligent call analysis prevents losing callers
MyCalls Agent Control
the Agent Control toolbar gives every agent access to log in and out of ACD queues from their desktop and display their current status.
Agents are able to switch between queues to help bus y colleagues and have access to view important information about call queues, waiting calls and the status of agents available to take calls .
The toolbar enables agents to update their status to show when they are available, in wrap up on a break and more. The status options can be customised to meet the needs of the business and set using the toolbar software.
Supervisors can add other reasons, adding a greater flexibility, for roles specific to agent roles, such as training and taking time to pack orders they may have processed, to help a team work with greater efficiency.
- Busy managers save time with user defined controls and alters triggered when exceptions occur
- Agents are empowered to move between queues, based on rules, to improve productivity
Real-time status updates enable supervisors to maintain more effective control over service levels and to run extremely accurate reports on agent activity.