NEC UCB Operator Console
Manage incoming calls more professionally and efficiently then ever
NEC Operator Console gives receptionists the tools they need to manage incoming calls more professionally and efficiently then ever, creating a better customer experience. They know who’s calling, who’s available to take the call, and who’s busy. They don’t keep callers waiting. Customers receive a more personalised service where each caller is treated individually,and they get to speak to the right person more quickly. That means less time on hold,less voicemails, less ‘double handling’ and less frustration.As productivity dramatically increases, an operator becomes more cost effective. Reception staff are less likely to need back ups, can handle heavy call traffic, and can in some circumstances operate across multiple sites.
Features of NEC Operator Console inlcude
- Screen-pops – Detailed caller ID information can be viewed before answering the call. This enables a more personal service such as greeting a caller by name, and responding more quickly to requests. Calls from top customers can also be prioritised.
- Presence – Status of all staff is displayed on the operator’s PC, allowing them to take an individual approach to each call. Notification of the expected return time is also displayed.
- Call recording – Simply click on the“Record” button while the caller is speaking. Each recorded conversation can then be directed to the appropriate person’s mailbox.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) – Easy to use, your operators simply point and click or use hot keys to nswer, transfer, hold or make calls far quicker than traditional telephony.
- One-touch dialing – Speeds up call control – with single-click transfers and hot buttons.
- Message Management – Operators can review and re-distribute voice and fax messages collected in a entral mailbox to any users in the organisation without leaving their desks.